The government has removed remaining domestic restrictions in England. There are still steps you can take to reduce the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19:
- Get vaccinated
- Let fresh air in if meeting indoors, or meet outside
- Practise good hygiene: wash your hands, cover your coughs and sneezes, clean your surroundings frequently
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces
All the government guidance can be found by going to this website: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Guidance for living safely with respiratory infections, including COVID-19 can be found by following this link:
Statutory requirements for schools to offer remote learning during the pandemic have now been removed. If this becomes a requirement in the future we will review and revise our archived policies. and share information with parents.
Information about Badgerbrook’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The government have now withdrawn all guidance for schools. Our policies and risk assessments have been archived.
Archive Letters & Documents
- Our most recent risk assessment updated 28 February 2022
- Our Outbreak Management Plan updated 8.11.2021
- Remote Learning Policy updated December 2021
- Remote Learning Provision – information for parents
- Remote Learning Plan September 2021
- Live Lessons Learner Agreement
- Our Safeguarding addendum
- Our remote Learning Policy
- Our Marking Policy with COVID-19 addendum
- Our Homework Policy and COVID-19 addendum