Badgerbrook Primary School
Learning, achieving and celebrating together.
Badgerbrook Primary school strives to enrich the lives of our pupils, their families and
the community around us.
By learning together, we will develop knowledge, understanding and a positive
attitude to ourselves and those around us.
Our approach will always be respectful and kind as we challenge ourselves to be
better teachers, parents, pupils and members of the school community.
It is the mission of Badgerbrook Primary School to:
- Provide a broad, balanced creative and challenging curriculum
- Nurture a stimulating, active and well-resourced learning environment
- Promote a variety of learning and teaching styles to stimulate all pupils and staff
- Be a tolerant, caring and supportive place which expects equality and mutual
- Build strong partnerships between home, school and the local community
- Strive for continuous improvement in all that we do
- Celebrate the successes we achieve together
- Be a happy and safe place for everyone
The 5 core values (chosen by our parents)
Our children know them as ‘Character Muscles’ in school.